- Title: Turbofan and Turbojet Engines: database handbook
- Author: Élodie Roux
- Abstract: This book is a collection of the characteristics of about 1500 turbofan and turbojet engines, with or without afterburner. These engines are implanted on many kinds of aircraft: airliners, freighters, business aircraft, fighters, experimental aircraft, gnopters...
In order to facilitate the use of this book, engine characteristics are shown in the same synthetic way: thrust, specific fuel consumption, engine weight, bypass-ratio, overall pressure ratio, turbine entry temperature ...
This book is also available in French.
- Download these pdf files to discover the book inside:
- Number of pages: 596
- Dimensions: 6"x9", ie. 15.24 cm x 22.86 cm
- Publisher: Éditions Élodie Roux
- Printed by: lulu.com
- Year: 2007
- ISBN: 978-2-9529380-1-3
Acheter ce livre / buy this book